Expert care of Orthopaedic and Musculoskeletal Problems, Spinal Problems and Sports Injuries, Pelvic and Women’s Health Issues, Headache, TMJ and Vestibular Disorders.
Wilmslow Physio and Physio Hale
THE CORONAVIRUS SITUATION:
“The whole experience of going to Wilmslow Physio was exceptionally good, particularly during this pandemic. Their attention to detail regarding hygiene/cleanliness was very high.”
“Felt very safe and relaxed whilst attending the practice. Covid-19 measures in place and followed”
“I felt completely safe as you have put in place an excellent plan to deal with the current situation.”
WE ARE FULLY OPEN FOR FACE-TO-FACE PHYSIOTHERAPY & ARE DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO KEEP OUR STAFF AND PATIENTS HEALTHY AND SAFE – MORE DETAILS BELOW
Nb. THE WEARING OF FACE MASKS IN FACE TO FACE HEALTHCARE SETTINGS REMAINS MANDATORY AFTER JULY 19th, EXCEPTING EXEMPTIONS WHERE ALTERNATIVE MITIGATIONS WILL BE ENACTED.
LET’S GET YOU BACK TO NORMAL
A LOCAL, FAMILY OWNED, SPECIALIST-LED PHYSIOTHERAPY AND ALLIED HEALTH PRACTICE AT THE HEART OF WILMSLOW
Why let pain get the better of you? We are a local family-run Physiotherapy practice built on 18 years of success getting people back to the activity they love. We have the experience to treat it effectively and to give you proper, sensible advice and self-management strategies.
EXPERT PHYSIOTHERAPY: AT THE FOREFRONT OF OUR PROFESSION FOR 25 YEARS
We are experts in dealing with musculoskeletal pain and injury. We have been providing postgraduate training to Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors and Doctors for nearly 25 years and taught on 6 Physiotherapy Masters programmes throughout the UK.
We use hands-on treatment here because it works, along with the latest ideas in exercise and rehabilitation. And when we need a second opinion we know the best people to ask.
The best of care? – Choose Wilmslow Physio
WHAT’S GOING ON
Why Choose Us?
We have specialists in sports injuries, spinal pain, women’s and pelvic health issues, headaches, vestibular and TMJ problems.
We are always available to give advice over the phone and the support you need. If you are suffering, call us and see if we can help.
Questions? Call or check our FAQ’s.
we are very proud of the feedback we receive
We monitor our patient’s progress and vigorously invite feedback. We use industry standard feedback and outcome measures
As an indication of our standing in our professional community, 1 in 10 of our patients are Physiotherapists themselves or Physiotherapist-referred.
4.97 out of 5 stars
100% would recommend us
why live with pain?
We’ve worked with the best
Providing treatment or specialist training for the following well-known names
Let’s get you to where you need:
Get in touch
… and get that problem sorted!
Call us on 01625 530794 or use our handy contact form.
THIS INFORMATION WAS UPDATED ON 15 JULY 2021
The latest government guidance can be found here
If you are concerned that you have symptoms (New Continuous Cough, High Temperature, Loss or Change in Sense of Taste and Smell), or may have been exposed to the virus, click here for NHS 111 online
Our Current Policy:
Our priority, as always, is the health and safety of our clients and staff. So, in keeping with current Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and HCPC guidelines, we will triage each new or returning patient to determine what approach is appropriate.
We off telephone or video consultation
- if you are medically vulnerable / COVID high-risk
- If the problem can be adequately dealt with through virtual means, or
- if you wish to avoid face-to-face contact.
We can see you for face-to-face as long as
- You have not had a Coronavirus diagnosis or suffered Coronavirus symptoms in the past 10 days: See list of symptoms here
- (Please be aware that in addition to the cardinal symptoms above, body aches and chills, headaches, a sore throat, diarrhoea and/or vomiting and skin rashes, particularly of the hands and feet, are common symptoms of Coronavirus.)
- You have not been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with Coronavirus or suffering Coronavirus symptoms in the past 14 days
- You are not in quarantine after return from holiday.
Latest Government guidance advises you to have increased caution if you are:
- aged 60 or over (regardless of medical condition)
- under 60 with any of the following underlying health conditions:
- chronic respiratory disease such as asthma, COPD, emphysema or bronchitis
- chronic heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease (such as hepatitis)
- Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or other chronic neurological disease
- a weakened immune system as a result of disease or medication (such as steroid tablets)
- seriously overweight (BMI of 40 or above)
If you have shielded throughout lockdown, or have close contact with someone who has been shielding or is medically vulnerable, call us and we will work out a suitable arrangement.
KEEPING YOU AS SAFE AS WE CAN
We will be continuing procedures to keep you as safe as possible, such as
- We individually triage all patients and visitors to the clinic and do not allow entry where there is a risk of Coronavirus infection.
- We will not admit anyone to the clinic if they have a temperature above 37.8C
- Your therapist will wear an apron, face mask and gloves, and a visor if necessary for the procedure being undertaken
- Patients and visitors will be required to wear a face mask or visor. If this is not possible, treatment will be provided by virtual means.
- Treatment rooms and the reception area will be cleaned between each use and attendance staggered to reduce interaction
- Where possible we will utilise contactless payment
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS ARRANGING A FACE-TO-FACE APPOINTMENT PLEASE GET IN TOUCH .
We wish all our clients,their families and friends all the best. May you stay fit, happy and healthy.
Best wishes, Howard and Jo and the Team at Wilmslow Physio
Appointment Booked? Register Here!
If you have booked to see us, new patients to the clinic can complete triage and register in advance by clicking the NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION button
Fizziostuff UK Ltd trading as Wilmslow Physio
Wilmslow Physio: 20A Grove Street, Wilmslow SK9 1EB
F: 01625 540010
Company Number 03052852
Registered Address SImpson Burgess Nash Empress Business Centre, 380 Chester Road, Manchester, M16 9EA