Expert care of Orthopaedic and Musculoskeletal Problems, Spinal Problems and Sports Injuries, Pelvic and Women’s Health Issues, Headache, TMJ and Vestibular Disorders.
Wilmslow Physio and Physio Hale
THE CORONAVIRUS SITUATION:
UPDATE JULY 9TH: WE ARE NOW ABLE TO OFFER ROUTINE FACE-TO-FACE PHYSIOTHERAPY IN THE MAJORITY OF CASES. AS ALWAYS, OUR PRIORITY IS THE SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF BUT IF THE BENEFITS OF TREATMENT OUTWEIGH THE COVID RISK, WE CAN SEE YOU – DETAILS BELOW
WE WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE TELEPHONE ADVICE AND VIDEO CONSULTATION.
VIDEO/TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
NOW COVERED BY MAJOR INSURANCE COMPANIES BUPA, AXA and NUFFIELD
LET’S GET YOU BACK TO NORMAL
A LOCAL, FAMILY OWNED, SPECIALIST-LED PHYSIOTHERAPY AND ALLIED HEALTH PRACTICE AT THE HEART OF WILMSLOW
Why let pain get the better of you? We are a local family-run Physiotherapy practice built on 18 years of success getting people back to the activity they love. We have the experience to treat it effectively and to give you proper, sensible advice and self-management strategies.
EXPERT PHYSIOTHERAPY: AT THE FOREFRONT OF OUR PROFESSION FOR 25 YEARS
We are experts in dealing with musculoskeletal pain and injury. We have been providing postgraduate training to Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors and Doctors for nearly 25 years and taught on 6 Physiotherapy Masters programmes throughout the UK.
We use hands-on treatment here because it works, along with the latest ideas in exercise and rehabilitation. And when we need a second opinion we know the best people to ask.
The best of care? – Choose Wilmslow Physio
What’s Going On
Why Choose Us?
We have specialists in sports injuries, spinal pain, women’s and pelvic health issues, headaches, vestibular and TMJ problems.
We are always available to give advice over the phone and the support you need. If you are suffering, call us and see if we can help.
Questions? Call or check our FAQ’s.
the feedback we get is superb
As an indication of our standing, 1 in 10 of our patients are Physiotherapists themselves or Physiotherapist-referred.
4.9 out of 5 stars
why live with pain?
We’ve worked with the best
Providing treatment or specialist training for the following well-known names
Let’s get you to where you need:
Get in touch
… and get that problem sorted!
Call us on 01625 530794 or use our handy contact form.
THIS INFORMATION WAS UPDATED ON 09 July 2020
The latest government guidance can be found here
If you are concerned that you have symptoms (New Continuous Cough, High Temperature, Loss or Change in Sense of Taste and Smell), or may have been exposed to the virus, click here for NHS 111 online
Our Current Policy:
Our priority, as always, is the health and safety of our clients and staff. So, in keeping with current Chartered Society of Physiotherapy guidelines, we will continue to individually triage each new patient to determine what approach is appropriate.
- COVID high-risk patients will be protected from face-to-face risks and be offered virtual means of treatment – telephone / video consultation
- If the problem can be adequately dealt with through virtual means, it will be
- If the benefits of face to face outweigh the risk of COVID, face-to-face treatment can be provided, even in routine cases.
We can see people who
- Have not had a Coronavirus diagnosis or suffered Coronavirus symptoms in the past 7 days: See list of symptoms here
- Have not been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with Coronavirus or suffering Coronavirus symptoms in the past 14 days
- Are not categorised at being “At-Risk” of catching or if infected with Coronavirus.
KEEPING YOU AS SAFE AS WE CAN
We will be introducing procedures to keep you as safe as possible, such as
- We will not admit anyone to the clinic if they have a temperature above 37.8C
- Your therapist will wear an apron, face mask and gloves, and a visor if necessary for the procedure being undertaken
- Patients will be required to wear a face mask
- Treatment rooms and the reception area will be cleaned between each use and attendance staggered to reduce interaction
- Where possible we will utilise contactless payment
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS ARRANGING A FACE-TO-FACE APPOINTMENT PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AND WE’LL GET ONE OF THE PHYSIOS TO CALL YOU BACK TO TRIAGE.
We wish all our clients,their families and friends all the best. May you stay fit, happy and healthy and we will see you on the other side!
Best wishes, Howard and Jo and the Team at Wilmslow Physio
Appointment Booked? Register Here!
If you have booked to see us, new patients to the clinic can register in advance by clicking the NEW PATIENT REGISTRATION button
Wilmslow Physio: 20A Grove Street, Wilmslow SK9 1EB
F: 01625 540010
Physio-Hale: C/O Re-Enhance, 17 Cecil Road, Hale WA15 9NZ
T: 0161 9770070
Company Number 03052852
Registered Address SImpson Burgess Nash Empress Business Centre, 380 Chester Road, Manchester, M16 9EA